Hey, I'm Leonard, a passionate ITLer who just love to discover the IT industry. :)
My focus is on Service Provider Networking-Technologiesy, trying to understand how the Internet really works,
FOSS (Free Open-Source Software) and to make the Internet a better, more private, diverse and decentralized place.
Where we can meet
Here you can find a list of events where we can meet. Changes are possible but yeah, at the moment there are no real events.
Here you can find some slides I created. :)
Other things to share
One thing I would like to share with you, is this blog entry on kuketz-blog.de. Take your time and read it, we all have a responsibility in how the future might look like.
Sadly it's just available in German.
Kommentar: Informatiker, uebernehmt endlich Verantwortung!
Cargobikes are great, here some examples on how to use them:
Cargobikes for Future
Basically I prefer End-to-End Encrypted Communication over non End-to-End Encrypted
and federalised/decentralised over centralised.
- XMPP with OMEMO
- OMEMO Fingerprint Profanity:
- OMEMO Fingerprint Conversations:
- OMEMO Fingerprint(s) not used anymore:
- XMPP without End-to-End Encryption
- My Threema ID is not published here yet, if you still have it, here is my Fingerprint for verification:
- If possible, please encrypted via PGP, my Key you can download here:
The fingerprint should be:
- My Key can be also fetched from the Keyserver keys.openpgp.org
- Or via WKD (Web Key Directory)
- The direct Method is fetching the Key from the same
webserver as the one which is serving this website
- The advanced Method is fetching the Key from a Server
at my home.
- For Audio-, or Videocalls I usually prefer to use Jitsi
- Let's use the IN-Berlin Jitsi Instance: